Friday, June 25, 2010

Post Number One (T-22 days)

Talk about orginality, yes I couldn't think of anything better for a title than "post number one".

The purpose of this blog is to share my fishing trip to Kodiak Alaska with whoever is curious enough to find their way to this page.

June 25th ( 22 days until day 1 of the trip).

I'll get into more detail on the origin of the trip later. This post was more of an experiment on how to setup a blog and what to type. For some reason I thought having a blog about the trip was going to be easy but now that I actually have to write something I can't figure out what to say. Go figure.

I know I have not written much but if anybody reads this and wants to post a comment please do. Questions, comments, concerns, bring it on and I'll see what I can do to turn it into a post.

Right on.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment